Mechanical branch has always been an evergreen branch. This branch is full of career opportunities. After graduation mechanical students can go to any field like public sector units.
1. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
2. National Thermal Power Plant
3. Container Corporation of India
4. Engineers India Limited (EIL)
5. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
6. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
7. National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
8. NBCC (India) Limited etc.
9. Indian Railways
10. Bharat Petroleum Company Limited etc.
There are number of oportunities available in research industries like DRDO, Defence sectors etc.
As a mechanical graduate in India, there are several career opportunities also available in
private sector . Some of the most popular options include:
1. Manufacturing Engineer: In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and improving manufacturing processes and systems.
2. Quality Control Engineer: As a Quality Control Engineer, you will ensure that products meet the required quality standards and are free from defects.
3. Research and Development Engineer: In this role, you will be involved in the development of new products, technologies, and systems.
4. Design Engineer: As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for creating designs for products, equipment, and systems.
5. Production Engineer: In this role, you will oversee the production process to ensure that products are manufactured efficiently and effectively.
6. Maintenance Engineer: As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment and machinery in manufacturing plants.
7. Sales Engineer: In this role, you will be responsible for selling technical products and services to customers.
8. Project Engineer: As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing projects from conception to completion.
These are just a few examples of the many career opportunities available to mechanical graduates in India. It’s important to do your research and find the right opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests, and career goals.