Polytechnic is a diploma course which deals with technical skills in many different courses. Students can apply for different engineering job after the completion of this course. Students learn practical skills in disciplines like IT, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile, electrical engineering, Civil engineering and others.
Polytechnic is a job-oriented program. This program is designed to make students employable for jobs where practical and technical skills are required. It is the equivalent of the 12th.
Polytechnic is a 3-year diploma course which students can do after class 10th. One of the advantages of this course is that after the completion, students can get direct admission in the second year of B. Tech. Some Polytechnic colleges also give direct admission without the Common Entrance Test.
How to Apply
For Polytechnic admission 2020 in IIMT College of Polytechnic, GREATER NOIDA, candidates have to visit the official website (iimtindia.net). Registration will start from the last week of May 2020 (tentative). After the registration, candidates will get a registration number. Candidates will need this registration number to check their application status.
Candidates have to fill an online application form and get it signed by their parents or guardians. Signed form Submission has to be done along with the fee which has to be paid via online mode.
A candidate can choose a maximum of 25 colleges. The list of different ranked candidate will be uploaded on the website after the selection procedure is completed.
Candidates should check the allotment of the seat for the website. After the seat is allotted, candidates will receive an allotment letter. This letter has to be submitted in the allotted college at the time of admission. Candidates are supposed to visit their allotted college within the prescribed time.
Candidates are required to produce original documents and the self-attested photocopies. Documents Submission has to be done before last date of admission.
Note: For a degree to be considered valid, the college granting the degree must be approved by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
The students who are seeking admission in the 2nd year (Lateral entry) of Polytechnic can get admission under the Direct Polytechnic Admission method. Candidate must have completed his/her class 12th with science stream (P.C.M.) or ITI (Industrial Training Institute). Kindly note, the original academic certificates, and other documents will be verified before the admission done.
Reservation of Seats
The following criteria for reservation are followed for the allotment of seats.
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||5%|
|ITI/KGCE Certificate holders||5%|
|Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC)||40%|
JEECUP polytechnic admission 2020
Polytechnic Admission in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh is conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). The procedure is tentatively starting from the 3rd week of April. The admissions will be given in various polytechnic colleges spread across the state.
The application process for Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic colleges is carried out through an official website and also through offline mode. The Candidates looking admission will have to visit the website of all the processes and updates. No entrance exam is conducted for the admission in Polytechnic colleges in IIMT College of Polytechnic. The admissions are totally based on the scores in the qualifying exams (class 10th or class 12th).
Those who are shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counseling. The counseling for admission is done in three rounds.
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed Class 10th or equivalent examination for admission in the 1st year of Polytechnic.|
For Lateral Entry, candidates must have passed Class 12th.
|Qualifying Marks||Candidates must have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.|
However, the min. percentage is 33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants Category.
|Compulsory Subjects||Candidates should have passed in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.|
The offline forms will be tentatively released in the third week of April. Candidates can get this form at authorized government Polytechnic institutes.
For online admission process, candidates have to open the official website. Then they have to click on the “Apply” option.
How to Apply
Follow the given steps to apply for admission in Haryana Polytechnic 2020 –
- Once you click on “Apply”, you will have to enter the preferred course.
- After the branch selection, you will be redirected to the registration page. Enter all the personal details like name, gender, date of birth, contact number and email Id.
- A new account will be created with the entered credentials. Then you will have to log in to this account and provide other details.
- After filling the form, you will have to upload the scanned images of your signature and a passport size photograph.
- After uploading the documents, you have to pay the application fees. The payment can be done through offline mode via E-challan which has to be deposited in Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank. Also, Payment can be made via online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Registration Fees is 1000 INR
- After the payment, take a printout of the completed application form for future reference. This printout, along with other documents, has to be taken to the allotted centre for verification.
- Original and duly self-attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination.
- Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank card
- Character Certificate:
- Residents Certificate
- Scheduled Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Backward Class Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- The undertaking of Anti Ragging by the Student
- The undertaking of Anti Ragging by the Parent/ Guardian